MASK UPDATE FROM PD:
As you know the Pima County Board of Directors and the Mayor of Tucson have declared a mask order “while in Public”:
1. Please wear a mask from the parking lot into and out of the church.
2. While singing, simply keep it on your neck.
3. While drinking coffee in your seat or at the tables, just slip the mask down to your neck.
*We will get through this crazy time but I want you to know: We are EXPECTING the presence of God to be heavy in the services – come expecting!!
“I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord.’” (Psalm 122:1)
Greetings! Please Read ALL the information in this announcement.
We are excited to announce the resuming of services here on site! Of course we will also continue all online services, classes, etc.
As of March 29th: We will have TWO in-person services at 9:15AM and 11:00AM. We will still be streaming BOTH SERVICES online as we have been. 8AM Service is not meeting until further notice.
Bean Delivered Coffee Shop is OPEN again! We will be serving coffee beginning at 8AM until about 11AM.
We have the legal right of assembly outlined by the Attorney General of the State of Arizona*. This document will be printed and posted around the property for those who may question what we are doing and the rights we have to assemble. In addition, Gov. Ducey’s newest orders**, it states “Nothing in this order shall inhibit a person from engaging in constitutionally protected activities such as speech and religion, and any legal or court process provided that such is conducted in a manner that provides appropriate physical distancing to the extent feasible.” Therefore, we are still able to meet so long as we are continuing to practice our social distancing recommendations.
Although we are NOT mandated to follow social distancing practices, it is recommended, and we will do our best to accomplish this. If we can go to stores (as you have been), I do not think you will have a problem following these guidelines as we assemble as the church!
If you choose to attend the physical service, you should recognize that there is always a chance of becoming sick from contact with other individuals – no different than anywhere else we visit in life! CFF will NOT be providing gloves or facemasks, although if you desire to wear them you are more than welcome to do so.
If you have any concerns about your health or the risk involved in attending services, please continue to join our online services. The service will be live streamed at 9:15am & 11:00am. (Online viewing is also available after the services are completed through our website and app).
KidzXP, Nursery, & Youth
The Nursery is meeting at 9:15AM and 11AM with precautions in place. We are still taking volunteer applications to build up our Nursery volunteer base. If you have interest in joining the Nursery team, send us an email and we’ll get you started on the process! Please note we will run a background to have on file for security purposes. That information is only shared with Pastor Dave and the Office Admin.
KidzXP is also meeting at 9:15AM and 11AM. KidzXP will be meeting downstairs in their usual classrooms.
Catalyst Teens are also meeting at 9:15AM and 11AM and their class will be held after the worship set.
We offer various classes both in person and online via Zoom. Click here for the always updating schedule.
Precautions in Place For You & Your Family
- We will have signage and greeters to help guide you through the entrance and exit strategies for attending on campus services
- If you are in a high-risk category, we recommend you continue to attend our online services BUT it is totally your choice and you are welcome to join us on campus
- If you or your children have any sickness or fever, we ask that you do not come to the on-campus services (this should be our regular practice anyway)
- We will not be taking temperatures of people attending. However, we will be taking temperatures of the children at check-in for XP and Nursery – once these ministries are open
- We encourage households to sit together and separate each household group or individual by appropriate physical distancing
- We are not requiring masks or gloves to be worn. They are optional, and people can make their own decision on whether or not they want to wear them
- We will not have our usual greeting time during services. We ask that no one shake hands or hug other people. This is to model love and respect toward one another as each of us may have different comfort levels of what contact is acceptable
- All common areas will be sanitized before, in between, and after services
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage using it upon entering the building.
Please pray for this next step in the life of CFF and what God has in store for us!
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.(Hebrews 10:24-25)
Rev. David Dahlberg
Your Local Board of Administration
**Link to Gov. Ducey’s newest Executive Order regarding COVID and closures https://azgovernor.gov/sites/default/files/eo_2020-43.pdf