Who We Are
We are not a perfect people
We are not a perfect church
We are here because we know we need God’s help
We know that God has provided that help through Jesus Christ!
Won’t you join us on this awesome adventure??
When We Meet
We are currently gathering together in-person every Sunday at 9:15AM and 11:00AM. Our contemporary worship services are held in our main sanctuary. We stream live at 9:15AM and 11AM if you want to watch from home.
When You Arrive
When you enter our courtyard or main sanctuary, you will be greeted by a friendly member of our hospitality team.
If you have children from infant through preschool age, you can check them into our nursery, located between the Glass Chapel and Main Sanctuary. If you have children from Kindergarten through 5th grade, please bring them downstairs to join our fun-filled KidzXP service!
At this point, feel free to grab a seat anywhere in the sanctuary or visit our Bean Delivered Coffee Shop for an espresso-based drink, tea, or sweet snack. If it’s your first time visiting CFF, your drink is on us! Then simply make yourself comfortable until we officially begin our worship service.
What We Do
We begin our service by singing several worship songs. As we do so, many people will stand and sing along, some will bow their heads in prayer, some will remain seated and simply listen. We invite you to participate in whatever way you are comfortable. After we sing and pray together, we spend 35-45 minutes listening to a thought-provoking and Biblically-based sermon from our Pastor. If you want to get an idea of what these sermons sound like before visiting, you can stream or download them from our website. You may also subscribe in iTunes here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place to belong. A place to belong. Discipleship groups help you dig deeper in the Word within a small group setting. We have groups for men, women, students, hobbyists, and more! Our classes meet in-person and online via Zoom. Click here for more information.
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday the kids in our KidzXP (Kindergarten – 5th grades) program learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A place for tweens and teens.
- During our 9:15 church service, your 6th – 12th grader can join your family for the worship set and then head downstairs to the youth room for a Gospel-centered lesson with their peers.
- During our 11:00 service, your 6th – 8th grader can join your family for the worship set and then head downstairs to the youth room to learn how to defend their faith!
Your whole family is invited.